- Reference: GJ44865
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Sales
Busienss Development Manager required with previous proven experience in the medical device sector. Galway based.
- Formulate winning proposals for large, complex opportunities in assigned growth area.
- Understand customer therapies and their end-markets, and proactively identify opportunities and approaches to capture new revenue.
- Develop business investment models to support large proposals.
- Responsible for delivery of an assigned element of the global Interventional revenue budget. Effectiveness of role will be measured against sales target.
- 20% of time customer facing, and directly support the sales process.
- Previous technical experience of Medical device products
- Previous commercial experience of researching, developing and/or selling complex business proposals an advantage.
- Primary qualification in business, engineering or technical discipline.
- 8-10 years’ experience with component and delivery system technologies, and in roles with a track record of achievements.
- Ability to create and implement business development strategies for the Interventional business.
- Flexible, determined, passionate with a desire to exceed expectations.
- International experience and personality geared toward Inclusion & Diversity.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org