- Reference: DJ 45207
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin South, Dublin West, Kildare
- Category: Sales
In this role, you will effectively manage our haematology business to maximize brand potential & over-achieve local commercial/financial objectives by owning and leading the brand strategy and planning processes in-line with global brand vision and local opportunity. You will develop and deliver on in-Field Excellence Plans, promoting haematology brands optimally & maximising performance in all key accounts.
- Own and lead the haematology brand strategy, aligning the cross-functional brand team to the strategic brand vision and local imperatives
- Deliver annual brand plan based on robust environmental and market analysis and customer insights. Set and monitor cross-functional brand team KPIs.
- Localise brand tactical plan to suit Irish environment & support local brand goals. Ensure local insights and innovation practices are deployed to drive executional excellence on brand projects
- Drive Brand-Team deep understanding of patient and customer journey to continuously improve programme execution, exceed customer expectations and differentiate AbbVie as the innovative biopharma company that strives to deliver remarkable impact for patients.
- Locally adapt product communication strategies to address the needs of Irish customers and decision makers
- Develop and deliver customer engagement plans for each key account. Deliver on promotional call targets and Call Quality metrics.
- Drive brand Key Account Strategy understanding business potential of each treating unit and defining prescriber segmentation and needs in each unit. Align tactical Plan to Key Account needs.
- Issue proposed forecasts each month for products including forecast accuracy Key Performances Indicator results.
- Understand & regularly update relevant commercial models to ensure accurate Plan and update forecasting.
- Ensure timely product performance reporting through monthly report to relevant channels.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Proven track record in Haematology sales and brand management
- Excellent selling and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker with excellent business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to differentiate and sell in a highly scientific area
- Demonstrated customer orientation and natural relationship- building capability.
- Proven ability to work in matrix structure
- Ability to manage competing demands
For Further Information on this role, please contact Nicola Egan on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie