- Reference: CJ43096
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Kilkenny, Waterford
- Category: Sales
Exciting opportunity to join a growing service provider to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. Have you experience in a service sales role into the pharmaceutical or medical device industry? If so, this could be an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your career in an organisation where training and career progression are at the top of their agenda. This is a national role but predominantly based around the south east and west and will also include some travel to the UK.
- Account Development planning & execution.
- Overall responsibility for the provision of on time, high quality proposals that present the optimum solution for the client whilst ensuring on or above plan profitability.
- Management of contractual processes including the resolution of commercial issues and negotiations with support and oversight from senior management.
- Provision of account, activity and market status reports as required on a local or global basis as appropriate.
- Continuous improvement.
- Degree Level or equivalent and demonstrable relevant business experience.
- Finance/business training desirable.
- Knowledge of the product commercialisation and manufacturing / supply chain process for their clients and markets and in particular the testing and service requirements therein. This includes knowledge of regulatory authorities, guidelines and quality systems relating to all services.
- Teamwork especially in a matrix management organisation.
- Proven networking skills.
- Must be able to influence and be credible at a senior level within the company and client organisations.
- Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the business and able to work with counterparts within the company globally to achieve business objectives.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!