- Reference: 44889
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: General Management
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join State body based in Dublin City Center. Ideal candidate will have 5 yrs plus in Business analysis, Programme/project development and Management.
Business Analyst – Programme Assessment, Design and Development.
The role will involve taking requirements at the initial inception right through to solution design and delivery. There will be a focus on business process design and improvement projects. A key element to the role is collaborating with funders and operations, development and business support functions. Ultimately, the purpose of the role is to ensure the design and delivery of effective and efficient operations of specified programmes, both existing and new. The role also provides assistance in the assessment of potential new business.
– Become a functional expert on a key line of business process.
– Analyse and document existing business processes with a view of streamlining and introducing efficiencies via structured change management.
– Analyse and document change requests to existing programmes detailing
the impact on existing business processes and resources.
– Analyse and document new business processes with a view of streamlining and introducing efficiencies.
– Assist in navigating the best possible programme specification and design options.
– Manage information and requirements gathering process, reconciling conflicts, de-composing high-level information into detail, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding; distinguishing user requests from underlying true business needs.
– Collaborate with various internal project delivery teams and subject matter experts to establish their vision and analyse required trade offs
Manage the documenting and communication process with internal and external stakeholders such as Funders; analyse information needs and functional requirements.
– Facilitate workshops to support the business requirement and functional requirement specification processes. Draft, finalise and support the sign off of specification statements.
– Manage the transition and handover from “Project” to operations.
– Collaborate with the operations and business system teams to implement training to support all business process and system rollouts.
– Collaborate with the operations and business system teams to support theimplementation of new business process and systems.
– Manage the delivery of high-quality services.
– Design procedures to optimise operations of programmes.
– Contribute to any internal review and refinement processes for existing programmes.
2. Project Co-ordination
– Support the Funder Relationship function. This will include the following:
– Setting standards for how projects are run
– Ensuring project management standards are met
– Gathering of project data (Status Reports) and production of information for management review
– Sourcing guidance and advice for colleagues
– Managing and facilitating the portfolio management process
– Collaborate with Operations Team Leaders to plan, execute and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
– Be responsible for the implementation, execution, control and completion of specific project tasks, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
– Work closely with tRelationship Manager and other company colleagues to establish, inform and assess funder and internal customer
requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis etc.
– Proven experience of delivering high calibre business analyst services
– Proven experience and knowledge of project management and core consulting skills including ICT Development Lifecycle
– Effective problem solver with the ability to pre-empt potential issues and to learn quickly and find solutions
– Excellent influencing skills with the confidence to deal with staff effectively at all levels throughout the organisation
– Experience in Microsoft Office Programmes including Excel and Project in addition to Microsoft SharePoint and CRM.
A 3rd Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in project management or business systems, or equivalent is desirable
Knowledge and experience of Lean Six Sigma and 5S methodology or similar approaches
– Experience of the development and implementation of business system solutions in support of business processes.
– Experience of the application of Microsoft products , particularly Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, SQL and Access
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie