- Reference: SJ44662
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Marketing
Our client is an innovative, growing brand based in Sligo looking to recruit a Brand Manager to join a dynamic team.
- Take the lead in developing and promoting the brand across all markets
- Analyse current brand positioning and market perception and identify opportunities for optimisation
- Ensure all marketing activities and stakeholder engagement is in keeping with the company Mission, Vision and Values
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Ensure all brand communications are consistent across all touchpoints, platforms, packaging etc.
- Help design, develop and implement PR campaigns for the company
- Identify awards opportunities and submit application for awards
- Initiate and oversee the development of industry-leading creative media campaigns to support all other marketing functions i.e. product launches, instore promotions, new service offerings etc.
- Create, build and sustain relationships with media contacts
- Identify trade/consumer shows, events, charities and opportunities to promote the company brand
- Work as part of Marketing team to develop client proposals and implement PR activity
- Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
- Monitor and assess the production of publications, such as newsletters
- Establish KPIs for Brand functions and analyse all activities against set targets
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, communications or public relations
- Experience working in a similar role
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent written, verbal and overall communication skills
- Strong ability to be proactive and work under pressure
- Must be a self-starter, excellent work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!