- Reference: CJ43598
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork city, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
To provide pre and post-sales technical application support for Autodesk products to customers in order to drive customer engagement and sales growth. You will be engaged in pre-sales activities (what used to be known as custom demos) – customer workshops, exploration, analysis and reporting. You will need industry knowledge, a deep understanding of BIM in theory and exposure in practice and an awareness of sales cycles.
- The successful candidate will have a degree (or 3 year diploma) in Architecture, Structural Engineering, M&E Engineering, Building Construction. A specific IT qualification is not required.
- Practical use of Autodesk software as part of your training.
- 3+ years’ experience in industry – in a design office or with a construction company.
- Support the profitability of the company division through the provision of value added services to the Value Added Reseller (VAR) channel
- Provide demonstrations, seminars, webinars and associated support services to customers
- Become an industry expert and trusted advisor for the allocated product group
- Provide application / technical support to the VAR channel
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendor and resellers on technical issues
- Deliver end user training to support VAR channel as required
- Support the business with information on technical aspects for allocated product group
- Maintain demonstration facilities & equipment
- Provide professional onsite services to support the VAR business when required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!