- Reference: CJ45268
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Hotel & Catering
Do you want to work for one of the finest hotels in Cork, that offers exquisite, luxury accommodation, spa facilities and an award-winning fine dining restaurant?
Our client requires a ‘Conference, Banqueting and Events Manager’ to join their team!
Our client is committed to the growth and development of talented people, and create a working environment where they can flourish, to ensure they meet the high expectations of their guests.
If you are ambitious, hardworking and believe you will be an asset to their team we would like to hear from you.
Desirable – a meetings and events background, a desire to provide excellent customer service, and a proven ability to lead and motivate staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring smooth service in the Conference and Banqueting Department.
- Running events from start to finish with utmost professionalism.
- Motivation and ongoing development of our dedicated team including staff training, team meetings and appraisals.
- Providing management assistance within other operational departments of the hotel as required.
- Coordinating with our banqueting team.
- Liaising with customers and our sales team to ensure the smooth running of all in house events.
- Upselling of Hotel amenities.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a 4 or 5 star Hotel, preferably in events.
- Fluent English and physically fit.
- Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- IT knowledge is required.
- Structured and methodical.
- Ability to deal with pressure in a busy operation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com