- Reference: LK443131-13
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: Automation Engineer
Our client one of the world’s largest manufacturers in the Life Science industry are seeking a 2 Automation Engineers to join their team in Limerick for a 2-year contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly automated fast moving production site and gain exposure to some of the most advanced manufacturing technologies in the world today.
What the role will require:
- Proficiency with Intouch 9.5 SCADA, Siemens S7, APT software development and project rollout.
- Thorough knowledge of change control within medical device regulated environment.
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects within a high volume 24/7 production environment.
- Self-starter and self-managed.
- Good communication skills.
Specific Equipment Experience Required
- PLC Control
- Motion Control
- RFiD Systems
- Vision Systems
- laser systems
- Data interface
- Equipment Design
- Equipment commissioning
- AB ControlLogix, APT, Elau, S7 for high speed sequencing or packaging control.
- AB Servo control (Kinetix), Delta Control
- P+F, Balluff, Omron (for tracking product)
- Cognex, Neurocheck (for print confirmation)
- Mitsubishi, Epson (for product handling)
- Cognex, Datalogic, Accusort (for product identification)
- Intouch, System Platform (ArchestrA)
- Multiple systems
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, OR equivalent several years’ experience working with relevant equipment/systems
To apply for this great opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential call please call Ben on 061 512 270