- Reference: LK44266B
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Audit Senior & Audit Manager – Limerick
Our client a top tier International practice has a number of key opportunities within its local office based here in Limerick, they currently have requirements from Audit Senior to Audit Manager to service their developing client base.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic workplace?
Do you need to see the opportunity for progression and professional development?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
As Audit Manager you will have a direct reporting line to key business stakeholders, this role allow the opportunity not only to progress but also develop your key skills across other areas of specialisation.
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Manages project financials, including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Addresses situation before they come crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
- Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Participants in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery.
- Identifying ways to maximise the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control auditing staff.
- Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organisations.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
- Qualified Accountant – Ideally with 2+ years PQE
- Experience in the management of Audits and Audit Teams
- Client engagement and management experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
If you wish to discuss the opportunities available with this client or the Mid West region in confidence please do not hesitate to contact me on (061) 512270 for a confidential chat.