- Reference: 45658
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity to join leading Accountancy firm in Dublin. Ideal candidate will be an experienced Audit Manager with a min of 5yrs of experience in a professional audit practice.
Audit Manager –
Our client is Ireland’s market leading agri-business specialist professional service firm. They are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Growing their audit service offering is a key part of their development plan. You will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.
You will be located in Dublin office, with nationwide travel when required.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Audit Manager with a minimum of five years of experience in a professional audit practice.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work on, and grow, a challenging, evolving, and varied client portfolio.
- Develop your own career: excellent career progression with potential to become Head of Audit Services.
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new business.
- Develop your people management skills in a progressive environment.
- Participate in flexible working arrangements.
- Operate with appropriate autonomy at manager level.
- Access an extensive range of experts in advisory, tax, business development, and financial services
You will have responsibility for:
- Management of a portfolio of audit clients.
- Audit planning – timing, staffing and structure.
- Audit planning and closing meetings with audit clients.
- Reviewing audit working papers.
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients.
- Reviewing and finalising financial statements.
- Managing and coaching trainees.
- Participation in the delivery of training courses to staff.
- Promoting our audit service offering with the assistance of our marketing and business development teams.
- You are ACA/CPA/ACCA qualified.
- You have a strong academic background.
- You have at least 5 years audit experience.
- You believe in excellent customer service.
- You have energy, drive and excellent communication skills.
- You have experience of managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.
- You are looking for an excellent opportunity to grow your career and achieve your potential in a supportive environment.
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 087 6755011 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie