- Reference: LK221144xxx
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Audit Assistant Manager
Are you an Audit Senior looking for your next step up within Practice?
I currently have an excellent opportunity within a leading practice in Limerick for an Audit Assistant Manager.
If you would like to join a company with excellent opportunities to progress and develop strong client relationships this may be the role for you.
- Supervise and review the work of the audit team
- Work on a varied client portfolio
- Identifying client needs and potential business opportunities within client organisations
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Degree Qualified
- Qualified Accountant with experience in a medium/large sized practice environment
- 4 years audit experience
- Currently working as a senior in a practice environment with client facing experience
- Ability to manage and motivate staff under tight deadlines
- Commercially aware
- Experience gained in a BIG 4 practice would be a strong advantage