- Reference: GY43491
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
As Associate Manager/Manager Quality Compliance you will maintain a leadership role in providing Quality and Compliance oversight of site operations inclusive of but not limited to Manufacturing, Quality Systems, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Facilities Maintenance, Materials Handling, and QA Validation in accordance with mandated regulatory requirements and site expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all aspects of Quality inclusive of manufacturing, quality systems, quality control, validation, facilities, and materials management.
- Oversight of site quality systems including but not limited to;
– Change Control
– Audits (Internal and External)
– Customer Complaints
- Responsible for review and approval of the following types of documents, relating to area functions:
– Failure investigations
– Change control documents
– Corrective / preventative action documents
– Standard operating procedures
- Approving procedures, policies and other instructional documents relating to quality systems to ensure compliance with company policy and local and international regulatory requirements
- Provision and presentation of monitoring and trending metrics for site quality systems
- Manage and develop site risk assessment activities and site risk register
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participates in regulatory and customer audits.
- Collaborates with functional departments to resolve issues and maintain compliance
- Identify gaps in systems and develop feasible plans for correction
- Training of personnel on quality system processes
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Requires BSc/BEng in scientific discipline or related field with 7+ years of relevant work experience in pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Previous supervisory experience is essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!