- Reference: LK44978x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Associate Manager – Quality Assurance with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Responsible for all aspects of QA Team including review and approval of the following types of documents, relating to area functions:
- Master records
- executed records
- failure investigations
- validation protocols and summary reports
- Approves various documents relating to area function, including those listed above.
- Organizes QA resource assigned to functional area to meet goals and timings; coordinates prioritization of activities with area management.
- Performs compliance monitoring of area operations, including trending of failures and evaluating effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Reviews customer requirements and implements required processes, as needed, to meet customer expectations regarding Quality.
- Participates in regulatory and customer audits
- BS in life sciences discipline or related field (chemistry, biology, or pharmacy preferred) with minimum 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical or biologics manufacturing environment. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Supervisory and/or leadership experience essential
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270