- Reference: CJ45609
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
As leader of the quality systems NC/CAPA team has responsibility for delivering the compliance and business objectives of the function, with primary responsibility in developing & leading the CAPA team for Ireland. Will have responsibility to maintain full compliance to the Quality System Regulations including Corporate and Divisional Procedures.
- Lead the Ireland NC/CAPA team by setting clear objectives and expectations, and ensuring sustained high level of engagement. Participate as a member of the QA Management Team in the development and implementation of business strategy and objectives.
- Fosters a positive employee relations environment by promoting open communication, engagement and development of team members. Promotes a culture of inclusiveness, trust, flexibility and teamwork.
- Contribute to and ensure alignment to the QMS strategy to support the company Irish business and ensures alignment with the Campus, Corporate and GQO direction.
- Manage all activities related to the maintenance the Quality Management System (QMS) from an NC/CAPA perspective including management review, the Quality Manuals & quality documentation in compliance with the requirements. Ensures quality systems are developed, implemented and continuously reviewed to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Lead and manage the NC/CAPA process and review board, ensuring effective management and approval of product/process changes for the sites.
- Ensure collaboration by participating in and leading cross functional, global and divisional process improvement initiatives as deemed necessary to support the QMS. Support new business initiatives from a QMS maintenance.
- Maintain a high level of understanding and awareness of QMS requirements across company populations through the development and support of training curricula and programs.
- Oversee the updating of monthly Quality Assurance KPIs on all key quality system related performance indicators.
- Supports sites’ continued accreditation to all regulatory bodies. Plays a strong support role in all internal and external audit programmes.
- Candidate must have successfully completed a BS of Engineering, Science or equivalent related qualification firstname.lastname@example.org and have at least 6 years relevant experience in a Regulated Industry.
- High level of PC skills required.
- The candidate must be highly organized and disciplined and be able to demonstrate their ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!