- Reference: CJ45618
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
Responsible for the development, management and leadership of the inspection team, this position will work in partnership with the business and quality functions to ensure control and integrity of product quality across the site(s). Will ensure dynamic inspection processes such that business needs are met while maintaining highest compliance and product quality requirements.
- Has responsibility to lead the inspection and associated support team by setting direction, clear objectives and expectations.
- Participate as a member of the Operation Quality team in the development and implementation of business plans and objectives.
- Fosters a positive employee relations environment by promoting open communication, engagement and development of team members. Promotes a culture of inclusiveness, trust, flexibility and teamwork.
- Oversight of the qualification, programming, training and operation of inspection equipment.
- Development and documentation of measurement techniques and best practices, ensuring that a consistent approach to acceptance and inspection activities is developed and maintained.
- Oversight of procurement and acceptance of new equipment.
- Ensure that the site(s) is in compliance with inspection, testing and release requirements.
- Responsible for the development of acceptance and inspection activities techniques in line with rigorous statistical techniques including MSA process.
- Responsible for development of inspection team, providing training, facilitation coaching and mentoring processes through role development.
- Support training programs (GMP/Line Clearance) across the site. Development of Inspector Accredited Certification program.
- Support/ act as local subject expert for review, creation and training of divisional and corporate procedures.
- Identification and development of project plans for key plantwide initiative to support the improvement of inspection practices throughout the plant.
- Foster strong collaboration on a global scale by participating in and leading cross functional, global and divisional process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the updating of monthly quality KPIs and business metrics. Report out and participate in quality review and planning processes.
- Ensure issues & trends identified from Acceptance Activities are addressed, and effective root cause corrective actions put in place.
- Supports sites’ continued accreditation to all regulatory bodies, and in all internal and external audit programmes.
- Candidate must have successfully completed a BS of Engineering, Science or equivalent related qualification and have at least 6 years relevant experience in a Regulated Industry.
- Proven ability of people, project management skills and leadership skills
- High level of PC skills required.
- The candidate must be highly organized and disciplined and be able to demonstrate their ability to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements including ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003, and FDA Quality System Regulations.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Demonstrates ownership of and ability to lead multiple tasks to prioritize and complete actions in a timely manner and considering budget.
- Strong communication skills. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate up/down and across different levels of the organization.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Demonstrated professional manner and effective interpersonal skills with an ability to overcome language and cultural barriers
- Highly motivated and able to build close relationships internally and externally
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!