- Reference: GY43745AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintains system security for assigned applications.
• Manages Disaster Recovery and Back up requirements for assigned systems.
• Lead testing of software applications to ensure that the design objectives are met, including development and validation of test plans.
• Performs configuration, validation, deployment, test, and archival management of control system software applications.
• Investigation of manufacturing deviations and anomalies related to automation applications and manage projects related to corrective action or equipment performance improvement including Site Change Control.
• Provide technical support for production
• Provide technical support for all data migration activities
• Provide configuration and setup support to test and production environments and manage efficient defect resolution across multiple applications.
• Build application support documentation including training, systems architecture, technical configuration, business process flows and support operating procedures.
Education and experience:
• Degree in Computer Science or related technical field. May substitute relevant experience for education.
• Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting largescale distributed systems.
• Experience working with servers and applying software upgrades,
• Knowledge of disaster recovery and backup procedures
• Experience with VMWARE, SQL Server, and Reporting applications
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong application design, development and support experience with a proven track record of high quality delivery in a fast paced environment
• Strong documentation skills
• Process focused, organised and task driven
• Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
• Knowledge and understanding of industrial Network protocols (TCP/IP, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org