- Reference: GY43617
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Galway city, Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Perform Wet Chemistry and Liquid Chromatographic testing of stability samples as required and trending of data in a timely manner.
- To ensure that work is carried out in compliance with the organization’s quality system and fully aligned with current regulatory requirements. Ensure that quality documentation is generated and updated to reflect current best practice in a timely manner
- To harness good communication within the team and with other sections within the company and communicate / present on data within the team and other departments.
- To take ownership and ensure all personally assigned systems and procedures are carried out and controlled in line with internal organization’s policies.
- Develops familiarity with basic and advanced laboratory equipment (operation, raw data processing, basic maintenance and calibration and qualification). Ensure equipment is maintained in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- To prepare and review basic and advanced area documentation (Laboratory notebooks, laboratory reagent logbook, SOPs, Protocols, Reports and Specification Sheets).
- Ensure the laboratory area is always maintained in a clean condition and supplies of consumables are in constant stock.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a science related discipline (Preferably Chemistry or Biotechnology) with 2-4 years pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience.
- Must possess knowledge of quality procedures within a highly regulated pharmaceutical laboratory.
- A strong knowledge of modern analytical techniques and strong technical background is required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication, organizational skills and computer skills including Excel, Word.
- Be able to work as a flexible analytical member of a stability team, Quality Orientated, Tight Deadline Awareness, Housekeeping Aware.
- Energy to achieve stretch goals.
- Track record of delivering of results and systems improvements.
- Excellent standard of laboratory documentation completion necessary.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
view salary guide
Tuesday afternoon, Ministers Noonan and Donohue presented the budget for 2017 to the Dail. It included a number of expected measures, along with some interesting talking points. It’s very easy to get lost in the stats, but what implications does this really have? At a breakfast briefing this morning, hosted by RBK, Ulster bank and […]read whole article
The repetitiveness of applying for jobs continuously can sometimes feel like running a marathon; drawn-out, tiring, painstaking and seemingly never-ending. However, using the right tools and going about it the right away can turn a marathon into a 100 metre sprint. Preparation Have an up to date CV and cover letter ready to […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more