- Reference: CJ45097
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Retailing, Wholesaling & Purchasing
Overview of the Role:
- The successful individual will have the general responsibility for recording and maintaining accurate stock records through an Electronic Stock Management System, as well as the responsibility for carrying out daily sales checks with the view to verifying the correctness of the transactions to keep correct stock records.
- The successful individual should have a proven track record for learning new systems quickly and showing initiative.
- Maintaining stock records with high attention to detail.
- Daily sales tracking.
- Reporting – sales and stock.
- Liaising with staff to solve discrepancies.
- Director and shop staff support.
- Must have previous experience working with electronic stock management systems.
- Strong ability to learn fast and adapt quickly.
- Understand reporting and analysing figures is required.
- Multitasking is essential in this environment.
- Essential to have strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Professional manner when dealing with clients either via email or telephone.
- Previous retail experience.
- Previous data entry and administrative experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!