- Reference: GJ45338
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Administrator / Accounts Assistant required on a long term contract. 2 years experience in accounting and administration. Galway city.
- Record all income and categorise as appropriate
- Carry out reconciliations as required.
- Record from bank statement non cheque transactions as may be required.
- Maintain financial filing system
- Input Creditors/Debtors onto Integra
- Reconcile monthly control accounts as required.
- Manage purchase order system
- Assist with annual Internal/External Audits as required
- Record and make appropriate payments in respect of deductions.
- Update payroll in respect of wage increases, increments, tax allowances etc.
- Check staff expense claims. Validate the latter against diary sheets. Ensure appropriate authorisation is secured prior to raising payment. Calculate amounts due, update records, process payment.
- Record details of expenditure and receipts
- Word processing, filing, scanning & photocopying.
- Keep franking machine suitably in credit.
- Answer telephones / office enquiries
- Issue forms and promotional material to the public and staff.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie