- Reference: LK1598526
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Administration
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a well known organisation on a contract basis.
This role is to provide clerical and administration support in the office of the Infrastructure Manager.
Supporting the delivery of the company objectives, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Receipting in SAP invoices/delivery dockets once delivery has been confirm. Payroll Inputting
- Copying of timesheets for audit purposes
- Sorting and distributing of payslips to each cost centre.
- Appropriation Sheets – Balancing and inputting appropriation sheets to excel file and then to upload to SAP.
- Check Appropriation sheets and ensure that they have balance against hours on SAP.
- Purchase Requisitions: Creation of Purchase requisitions on SAP attaching the copy of the requisition and quotes to the requisition in SAP. Subsequently emailing the Procurement Department with the requisition for PO number and filing paperwork.
- Creating Services entries against Purchase Orders on SAP for Plant and Labour hire, checking relevant timesheets.
- General office duties as required including, copying documents or timesheets for audits, updating lists, photocopying, filing and dealing with telephone queries.
- Good IT Skills & SAP Experience
- Planning & Organising
- Interpersonal Skills
- Teamwork & Flexibility
- Attention to Detail