- Reference: 45811
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cavan, Meath, Monaghan
- Category: Administration
Working as part of a team, the Support Officer is responsible for ensuring all administration systems within the Directorate are operating and reporting to the highest possible standard. They also liaise with colleagues on an inter/intra-Directorate basis to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of all activities.
- Provide information administrative back up and support to all aspects of the Directorate
- Maintain and update all supported systems (e.g.) CRM and Sharepoint systems;
- Implement and maintain efficient & effective administrative systems
- Data entry, maintenance and data quality checking;
- Monitoring and management of Programme Mailboxes;
- Assist in the identification and reporting of issues of risk;
- Maintain good working relationships all directorates;
- Assist with organisation of events, conferences and training sessions for internal and external users; participation in these as required;
- Deal with and responding to internal/external queries and information requests received via Phone, email or online ticketing system.
- System support and testing, application and appraisal form UAT Testing and user support;
- Work on cross-company projects as required and participating in the development of annual/special projects as they emerge.
- Manage the issuing, tracking and recording of communications and responses.
- Maintain, update systems and run database reports
- At least 2 year’s administration work experience
- Strong organisational skills;
- Proficient in MS Packages (e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook), CRM systems and SharePoint;
- Strong understanding of data management and systems;
- Excellent communications skills and ability to instruct on technical topics
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!