- Reference: LK789856
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Posting customer payments by recording cheques, cash and credit card transactions.
- Maintenance of records through the microfilming of debits, credits and invoices.
- Resolution of valid or authorised deductions by adding adjusting entries.
- Handling invalid or unauthorised deductions by following the correct pending deductions procedures.
- Discovering and analysing information related to trade promotions, sales and customers in order to ensure that any discrepancies in the company accounts are investigated and made valid.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Competent on excel
Question: I manage a small team in an accountancy firm. As you can imagine, this is a busy time of the year for us, but it is the time when people end up going off sick, with flu and other illnesses. It can be devastating to a small team, especially when someone phones in sick […]read whole article
Question: I am a senior manager at an engineering firm heading a team of six. My wife is due to give birth to our first baby and I want to take time off when the baby comes. However, I’m worried about missing too much time at work and not being around to support my junior […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more