- Reference: 45507
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West, Kildare, Meath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to be based in their West Dublin office.
- Lead an expanding collections team of 7 with responsibility across Europe, MEA, LATAM and LAPAC (Distributor and direct markets).
- Personal development and performance management of the AR team.
- Oversee day to day team workloads while demonstrating a strong partnership with Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting.
- Migrate and develop AR from new markets or countries as required.
- Month-end close, reporting, cash forecasting & stakeholder relationship management.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for SOX & Internal Audit & External Audits.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve processes, internal controls and decrease costs.
- Help develop and use KPI’s and metric based reporting to monitor performance (internal and external) to ensure SLA’s, and customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed such as ERP upgrades, new software rollouts and integration of future acquired companies.
- Provide reporting on various aspects of the AR function (Bad debt provision, collection forecast, dispute log).
- Contribute to the Letter of Credit transactions (pre-check, pre-approval and document-based timely collection, and post collection processing).
- Expected to be a positive contributor of the Management Team who run the SSC and meet with C-Suite / ELT level visitors regularly as the visit Ireland.
- Work with the SSC Management team to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience managing an AR Function – preferably in a SOX and multinational environment.
- Proven strong experience in team performance, strategy and management.
- History of driving efficiencies and process change.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate the team.
- Experienced in assisting or managing large AR related projects.
- Experience of relationship building across multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with online banking systems within multinational environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of working in a diverse and fast growing environment.
- Finance and / or project management qualification desirable.
- Advanced Excel Skills an advantage along with analytical skills and reporting experience.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!