- Reference: DJ 45053
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin South, Wicklow
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
The AR Analyst supports the AR Lead to execute AR related processes in the regional captive shared service centre and the 3rd party outsource locations supporting the region.
They are responsible for interacting internally and externally to resolve outstanding issues relating to accounts receivable, inclusive of, Collections, Invoicing, Cash Application, and Dispute Resolution, on a daily basis for the region.
Support the migration of processes and services to the regional shared service organization, to include:
- Contribute to Plan to migrate activities to a regional captive service centre, satellite centres or outsourced partner(s)
- Provide oversight for the transition of activities and escalation support throughout transition.
- Meet the agreed performance measures, KPIs, and goal setting processes.
- Perform day to day shared service accounts receivable functions within the defined process standards working across captive and outsourced teams.
- Manage accounts receivable utilizing multiple systems
- Review and investigate customer receipt variances
- Communicate with internal and external parties regarding accounts receivable questions, error correction and discrepancy resolution
- Prepare and submit monthly journal entries required
- Review monthly performance reports
- Provide internal and external audit support as required
- Coordinate with AR Lead information requirements for Treasury department
- Perform and coordinate the Accounts Receivable activities for shared services
- BA degree in Business or Accounting preferred but not essential.
- Relevant work experience advantageous or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 2 years + of accounts receivable experience
- Knowledge and understanding of overall OTC processes
- Prior recent experience working in a captive SSC environment preferred.
- Experience with 3rd party outsource providers preferred
- Strong ability to interact with internal and external parties at various levels
- Attentive to detail with a propensity for continuous improvement
- Additional other non-SAP ERP experience a plus
- Minimum Language Skills: Fluent English and Dutch/Flemish s required.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!