- Reference: GJ44995 k
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Connacht, Galway, Mayo
- Category: Banking & Finance
Exciting opportunity to gain excellent experience in a growing organisation – Accounts Payable Specialist required with previous experience in high volume Accounts Payable.
- Transaction processing, query handling and provision of accounts payable information – This will involve: Registering of Invoices, Processing of Invoices, Issue Resolution, Payments Processing, Supplier Reconciliations etc.
- Work with AP team members to overcome any issues in invoice processing.
- Filing and Archiving documents to send to local market
- Ensure that all transactions are recorded and documented in compliance with current procedures.
- Assist in ensuring accurate and timely month end close and corporate reporting.
- Accounts Payable experience
- Excel/AS400 knowledge is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities in English
- Knowledge of AS400 desirable
- Knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie