- Reference: CJ45533
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Munster, Tipperary
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Great opportunity for candidates who have 2/3 years relevant accounts experience, in a fast paced, high volume environment to join a growing organisation based in North Cork. Two open positions – 11 Month FTC & Maternity Cover Contract.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information – Tel: 021-4809118 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Process invoices for all business units.
- Follow the purchase to pay process, policies and standard operating procedures to ensure that supplier invoices are processed through the system and are paid in line with company terms.
- Investigate variances between PO/GRN and invoices to resolution or escalate where appropriate.
- Respond to supplier enquiries relating to payment issues to ensure successful resolution.
- Chase and process credit notes and or refunds from suppliers when required.
- Complete account reconciliations on time, identify and follow up on all outstanding issues, maintaining supporting documentation and records.
- Liaise with suppliers where necessary and internal customers to effectively manage any queries.
- Deal with all supplier and external party queries in relation to accounts payable in a professional and timely manner.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects.
- Participate in external and internal audits.
- Identify process improvements.
- Contribute to the reporting and monitoring of AP activities and KPIs.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast paced, high volume environment is required.
- Qualification in a relevant discipline would be advantageous.
- Previous use of Softco document management system would be advantageous.
- Strong computer literacy with particular emphasis on Oracle & Microsoft Office.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!