- Reference: 45379
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Longford, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Assistant Accountant required urgently for a temporary short-term contract (3 months +) based in Co. Longford.
Our clients are seeking a qualified or part-qualified accountant / or experiencd book-keeper who has completed year-end accounting & finance processes.
- Assisting with year end accounting process.
- Assist with year end audit.
- Liaise with auditors on year end audit.
- Preparation and reporting of accounts on a monthly basis.
- Processing / reconcilliation of weekly accounts.
- General Ledger accounting
- Assisting with financial statements and financial reporting.
- Bank reconcilliations and clearing backlogs.
- Assisting with the clearing of all backlogged work.
- Experience within a similar accounts position
- Experience using an ERP System or similar
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Organised and accurate individual
- Experience on year end accounting procedures/processes.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast paced environment.
This position will be an immediate start – interviews asap.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 09064 78104 and email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!