- Reference: CJ44137
- Job Type: Part Time
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
We are currently working on a very exciting Accountancy opportunity with a leading Accountancy practice in West Cork. This role will ideally suit an ambitious qualified Accountant seeking a position in a busy, dynamic and growing practice with the potential of part ownership. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, career progression opportunities and offer a competitive remuneration package. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for more details.
Qualified Accountant Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be managing the team and coordinating several service lines including audit and non-audit work.
- Will be responsible for client deliverables from planning through to completion and sign off.
- Will be the main point of contact for a range of clients.
- Will be sharing knowledge and experience with others including on the job training of trainee accountants.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!