- Reference: CJ44137
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Our client, an award winning top ten accountancy practice are currently looking for a qualified Accountant to join their team in Cork. This role will ideally suit an ambitious qualified accountant seeking a position in a busy, dynamic and growing practice. Our client prides itself on its company culture, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for more details.
You will get the opportunity to work directly with a range of clients, managing significant and varied portfolios.
- Professional Accountancy Qualification/Finalist (Qualified/Finalist CPA/ACCA/ACA)
- 3 years’ public practice experience
- Knowledge and understanding of tax compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in SAGE AP considered advantageous
- Client facing experience with a strong customer service ethic and an ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!