- Reference: GJ44962 py
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Internal Controls Accountant with 1-5 years relevant internal or external audit level experience. Galway.
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Ensure SOX documentation is reviewed and maintained on an ongoing basis
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments identifying segregation of duty controls required.
- Liaising with external and internal auditors regarding SOX compliance.
- Collection and administration of SOX audit evidence.
- Explaining benefits of new controls and assist with roll out.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure recommendations are implemented.
- Qualified accountant with 1-5 years relevant internal or external audit level experience gained within a large multinational or practice.
- Accounting / Auditor Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIA
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrate knowledge of internal controls.
- Sarbanes Oxley, Internal Audit or Risk Assurance experience
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart by email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie