Why choose us to do your payroll?
We have a dedicated team of IPASS qualified payroll experts led by an experienced Chartered Accountant (FCCA) who are available to assist you with your queries.
Setting up in Ireland?
We allow you to focus on your core business while we can set up and run your payroll function for your Irish team. We can provide you with a cost effective, efficient and revenue compliant service for your venture into Ireland.
Key Services Provided
- Processing of weekly, fortnightly & monthly payroll.
- Computation of PAYE, PRSI, USC & other statutory deductions.
- Secure, password protected payslip emailed to all your employees.
- Creation of bank file for upload to electronic payment system.
- Employer Payroll Reports to include: Control Summary, Gross to Net, payments & deductions, Revenue Reports, Bank File Listings, Annual Leave Accrual etc.
- Financial Reports: Departmental Costing/ Cost Analysis report.
- Register as Irish tax agent for payroll tax return purposes.
- Revenue registration of new starters & leavers: P2c, P46, P45
- End of year processing & Revenue Returns: P60, P35, P35L
- Monthly processing employee deductions to Revenue, if applicable.
- Remit employee withholdings & employer contributions to benefit providers, if applicable.
- Guidance & support to Employer & Employee.
Outsource your Payroll?
We manage payroll for companies with 5-250 employees. We can provide you with an offsite, confidential payroll service that will reduce cost and risk of error.
For further information contact Fiona Collery, Payroll Manager (FCCA) on 071 91 42411