Driver Tester Recruitment Campaign 2016
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12pm Monday 4th April 2016
or when the total number of applications received reaches 10,000, whichever is the earlier.
About the Recruitment Campaign
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group is delighted to partner with the Road Safety Authority (RSA), to support their recruitment needs.
The RSA, a non-commercial semi-state body, plays a lead role in relation to the prevention of death and injuries on our roads.
The RSA is seeking to recruit Driver Testers and will form a panel for future vacancies.
Driver Testers in the Road Safety Authority undertake the important task of testing learner drivers to ensure they meet the necessary driving standard to drive safely on our roads.
Positions are primarily headquartered in the greater Dublin area.
Requirements for the job
Candidates must on or before March 21st 2016:
- be at least 27 years old
- hold a category B full licence valid in the State for at least 5 years
- have no more than 3 current penalty points on their driving licence
- have a satisfactory knowledge of the Rules of the Road and road procedures
- have knowledge and understanding of driving and assessment
- have knowledge of vehicle techniques and vehicle physics
- have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- have minimum administrative competencies including basic ICT skills
- have experience in dealing with members of the public
RECRUITMENT TO POSTS WITHIN THE ROAD SAFETY AUTHORITY IS ON THE BASIS OF QUALIFICATIONS AND THE ABILITY TO CARRY OUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POST.
The RSA is an equal opportunities employer, canvassing will disqualify.
Thank you – the application system is now closed.
If your question is not answered within the Information Booklet or the Frequently Asked Questions section please email email@example.com
All queries will be responded to within 48hours of receipt of query, within the hours of 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.